Work

µµ·Ï

°Ô½Ã±Û °Ë»ö
ÀÚ¹ßÀû Ç¥·ù(ADRIFT BY CHOICE)-¼­À̺ê(EVE SUH)
ÀÛ°¡ : ¼­À̺ê (EVE SUH)
2021-08-10 (È­) 00:25 Á¶È¸ : 518
Àå¼Ò : WWW ½ºÆäÀ̽º
±â°£ : 2021. 06. 02(¸ñ) ~ 2021. 06. 13(¸ñ)

image_1622281215018_1000.jpeg

¡á Àü½ÃÀ̸§

ÀÚ¹ßÀû Ç¥·ù(ADRIFT BY CHOICE)

¡á ÀÛ°¡À̸§

¼­À̺ê (EVE SUH)

¡á Àå¼Ò

WWW °¶·¯¸®

¼­¿ïƯº°½Ã ¸¶Æ÷±¸ ¸Á¿ø·Î6±æ 37, ÁöÇÏ 1Ãþ

¡á ³¯Â¥

2021. 06. 02 (¼ö) ~ 06. 13 (ÀÏ)

¡á ³»¿ë

'Ç¥·ù'¶õ ¼±¹Ú µîÀÇ ¹°Ã¼°¡ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÀÇ»ç¿Í´Â °ü°è¾øÀÌ ÇØ·ù¸¦ µû¶ó Èê·¯°¡´Â °ÍÀ» ¸»ÇÑ´Ù. ±×·± Àǹ̿¡¼­ ³ª´Â Çö½Ç ¼Ó ȯ»óÀ» ÇâÇØ Ç¥·ùÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ´À³¤´Ù. µ¿½Ã´ë ¹Ì¼ú È帧 ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ³» ÀÛ¾÷À» ¹Ù¶óº¼ ¶§ ÈëÀ» ±¸¿ö ±¸»ó ÀÛ¾÷À» ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ, ¼ÒÁ¶ÀÇ ±âº»ÀÎ ÀÎü ÀÛ¾÷À» ÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ, µµÀÚµµ ¾Æ´Ï°í Á¶°¢µµ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾î´À ÇÑ °÷¿¡ ±Í¼ÓµÇÁö ¸øÇÑ Ã¤ ¹æÇâÀ» ÀÒ°í Çì¸Å´Â ÁßÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢µÇ±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ½Ã°£ÀÌ °¥¼ö·Ï ±ú´Ý°Ô µÇ´Â °ÍÀº ±× ¹Ù´Ù´Â '¸Á¸Á´ëÇØ'ÀÌ°í ³»°¡ ¸öÀ» ½ÇÀº ÀÛÀº ¹è´Â 'Á¾À̹è'¶ó´Â Çö½ÇÀÌ´Ù. ¾ðÁ¦ Âõ¾îÁú ÁÙ ¸ð¸£´Â ÀÌ ÀÛÀº Á¾À̹踦 ºÙÀâ°í ³ª´Â ±â¾à ¾ø´Â Ç¥·ù¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

Çö½ÇÀ» Àرâ À§ÇØ ´«À» »Ì¾Æ¹ö¸° ¶ó¹Ì¾Æ, ȯ»óÀ¸·Î ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ³ª¸¦ À¯È¤ÇÏ´ø »çÀÌ·», ±×¸®°í ¸Çµå·¹ÀÌÅ©(ȯ»ó)¸¦ »ç³ÉÇϱâ À§ÇØ Èñ»ý´çÇÑ ±¾ÁÖ¸° °³ µîÀº ³»°¡ Áö±Ý±îÁö ªÀº ½Ã°£ µ¿¾È ÀÛ¾÷À¸ À̾î¿À¸ç ´À²¼´ø »ý°¢°ú °¨Á¤À» ÇüÅÂÀûÀ¸·Î ³ª¿­ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â Ưº°È÷ À̵éÀ» ½Ã°¢È­ÇÏ´Â °úÁ¤¿¡¼­ ÈëÀ¸·Î ºúÀº ÈÄ °¡¸¶¿¡ ¼Ò¼ºÇÏ´Â µµÀÚÀÇ ÇüŸ¦ ÃëÇÑ´Ù. ÀÌ´Â µµÀÚ°¡ °¡Áø ¾Æ¸§´ä°í µû¶æÇÑ Áú°¨°ú »ö»ó ±×·¯³ª µ¿½Ã¿¡ ½±°Ô ±úÁ®¹ö¸®´Â ¼ºÁúÀÌ, ȯ»ó°ú Çö½ÇÀÇ °£±ØÀ» ¿ª¼³ÀûÀ¸·Î Àß ´ã¾Æ³»±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.

Ç¥·ù¶õ ¿øÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â ¶æ¹ÛÀÇ ¼ø°£¿¡ ¹Ù´Ù·Î ³ª°¡°Ô µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. 'ÀÚ¹ßÀû Ç¥·ù'¶õ ±×¹Ù´Ù À§¿¡¼­ Á¤¹ÚÇÒ °÷À» ã¾Æ ´éÀ» ³»¸®Áö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¶§·Î´Â ½Å±â·ç °°Àº ±¸Á¶¼±ÀÌ Áö³ª°¥Áö¶óµµ ¼ûÀ» Á×ÀÌ°í ¼ÕÀ» ÈçµéÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±¾ÁÖ¸²°ú °¥Áõ ¶§¹®¿¡ Â¥µð§ ¼Ò±Ý¹°À» ¸¶½ÇÁö¶óµµ Âü¾Æ³»´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â Ç¥·ùÀÇ ³¡¿¡ Å« ÇØ·ù¸¦ ¸¸³ª Áñ°ÅÀÌ Èê·¯°¥ °ÍÀ» ±â´ëÇϸç ÀÛÀº Á¾À̹è À§¿¡¼­ ³¡³¡³» ³ë¸¦ Àú¾î°¡´Â ÁßÀÌ´Ù.

'Drift' means that objects such as ships flow along with the current, regardless of the will of any particular person, and in that sense I feel that I am drifting away from reality and towards the realm of fantasy. I fire clay into figures in the flow of contemporary art. I work on the human body, which forms the basis for sculpture. I combine ceramic and sculpture into works that are neither one nor the other. I am wandering around at the junction of domains losing my direction. And as time goes on, I realize that the sea is 'endless' and that the small ship carrying me is just a 'paper boat'. I am drifting endlessly on this little paper boat which migh be torn apart at any moment.

On mt journey i encounter Lamia, Who took her eyes out to forget reality. I meet the sirens who constantly tempt me with their fantasies. I pass the starving dog that was sacrificed to hunt for the fantastical mandrake. I sculpt shapes in clay. In the intense heat of the kiln the shape is crystallized and visualized. I chose ceramics because of its inherent dual nature . It exhibits the beautiful, warm texture of baked colors. And yet, behind its sturdy look, it is empty insided and breaks easily, reflecting the gap between factasy and reality.

Being adrift occurs after a sudden unexpected momen whe you lose control out at sea. Being 'adrift by choice' means to let the currents take you and not to look for a place to anchor. Sometimes, even if a mirage of rescue ships passes by, you hold your breath and do not wave your hands, even if you reached the end of hunger and thirst. i want to row end-to-end on the endless ocean on my little paper boat, looking for adventure as I flow along the big currents of the open seas on my drift.

DSCF0844 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0847 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0883 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0854 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0855 (´ëÇü).JPG
DSCF0850 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0858 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0862 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0881 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0882 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0853 (´ëÇü).JPG

DSCF0864 (´ëÇü).JPG